Amanda-Users

Re: AMANDA Documentation at www.oops.co.at

2004-08-23 18:20:46
Subject: Re: AMANDA Documentation at www.oops.co.at
From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <monitor AT oops.co DOT at>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 00:15:31 +0200
Hi, Paul,

on Montag, 23. August 2004 at 15:58 you wrote to amanda-users:

> [...]

papc>   Stefan> about one month has gone now, since I put a pre-release
papc>   Stefan> of "The Official AMANDA Documentation" online at
papc>   Stefan> http://www.oops.co.at/AMANDA-docs/index.html

papc> Very nice!

Thanks a lot ...

papc> I must have been on vacation when you first put this up.
papc> Is there away I can get the raw docbook source (I'd like to print out
papc> a PDF so I can read this during my commute on the train :)

papc> If so, I'll gladly provide assitance with edits/corrections, etc.

I would prefer to just put the current pdf online, as I want to put
the xml-stuff online in early september. I want to avoid the
side-effects of distributing stuff per email ...

I am very busy with other things these days, but I hope to get back to
the AMANDA-docs in september.

Just get the file at:

http://www.oops.co.at/AMANDA-docs/index.html

And note: this is still heavily ALPHA-stuff.

Notes/corrections/additions welcome.

btw, the AMANDA-manpages will be added soon ...

--
best regards,
Stefan.