Amanda-Users

Re: AMANDA Documentation at www.oops.co.at

2004-08-23 10:02:01
Subject: Re: AMANDA Documentation at www.oops.co.at
From: pll+amanda AT permabit DOT com
To: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <monitor AT oops.co DOT at>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 09:58:05 -0400

  Stefan> about one month has gone now, since I put a pre-release
  Stefan> of "The Official AMANDA Documentation" online at
  Stefan> http://www.oops.co.at/AMANDA-docs/index.html

Very nice!  I must have been on vacation when you first put this up.
Is there away I can get the raw docbook source (I'd like to print out
a PDF so I can read this during my commute on the train :)

If so, I'll gladly provide assitance with edits/corrections, etc.
--
Seeya,
Paul

GPG Key fingerprint = 1660 FECC 5D21 D286 F853  E808 BB07 9239 53F1 28EE