Amanda-Users

Have you got any problem?

2004-05-19 11:29:35
Subject: Have you got any problem?
From: "Pablo Quinta Vidal" <qvidal82 AT hotmail DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 17:21:14 +0200
Did you notice what this guy asks all the time?

He seems to not have read ANY part of the docs yet ...

If I really get bored, I also get sarcastic sometimes.
Last week another luser (or was it the same?) copy/pasted
a logfile, which ended in "or contact your systemadministrator".
I suggested he followed that suggestion. It was at least quiet
for a few days.

PS. Notice I can spell "quiet" in the correct context too? :-)

Two things:
For use amanda i am following a spanish tutorial, wich is not a full translated copy of the original. Every time I have a problem first I serach in the docs and if i dont find them then I wrote to the list.
I readed the FAQ and other docs but I didnt find a solution

Sorry if annoyed with my questions, but i think this is a list for ask and answer problems. And sorry again if im not a computer expert.

Best wishes
Pablo

Una nueva forma de navegar. Descarga la Barra de Herramientas de MSN. http://toolbar.msn.es/