Amanda-Users

Re: newbie problems

2003-07-24 10:59:18
Subject: Re: newbie problems
From: "Yogish" <yogish.gk AT ahsinc DOT com>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 08:56:29 -0600
Hi
I was successfully able to perform a backup yesterday,thanks all of your help. I have a couple of doubts (trivial I'm sure).
1.How can I restore just a few files from a complete backup, for testing.
2. I want to do I complete backup,once a week and the incremental backup the remaining days,however when I try to backup data for the first time on tape, should I specify to amanda to do full backup or it will only do it.
3. Can I get a good documentation for Amanda?
 Please help if you can
Regards
Yogish
Yogish.G.K