Amanda-Users

newbie problems

2003-07-23 17:09:07
Subject: newbie problems
From: "Yogish" <yogish.gk AT ahsinc DOT com>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:12:02 -0600
Hi
I am a newbie with amanda,  I have configured amanda according to a book, However when I try to amdump it gives me following error.I have also attached the amanada.conf and disklist files.Can anyone please help me
This was the error I ran into when I checked the log files
START planner date 20030722
INFO planner Adding new disk localhost:/home/.
START driver date 20030722
WARNING driver WARNING: ignoring holding disk /home/tmp: Permission denied
FINISH planner date 20030722
STATS driver startup time 14.803
ERROR taper no-tape [not an amanda tape]
FAIL driver localhost /home/ 0 [can't switch to incremental dump]
FINISH driver date 20030722 time 28.470

Regards
Yogish
Yogish.G.K