Amanda-Users

RE: Tape Robots

2003-05-15 22:13:16
Subject: RE: Tape Robots
From: "Richard Russell" <richard AT yellowgoanna DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 11:42:09 +0930
Hi amanda-users...

I haven't received any response to this email, and was wondering if it's
because I'm in the wrong forum, or perhaps haven't given enough
information... or just that no-one happens to know anything about the
ALT 4/52 (which, I have discovered, appears to be a Quantum product,
similar to the ALT 7100) . . . Could someone give me a tip as to how to
find out the information that i need?

Cheers

rr

--