Amanda-Users

Re: Tape Robots

2003-05-15 23:52:06
Subject: Re: Tape Robots
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: "Richard Russell" <richard AT yellowgoanna DOT com>, amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 23:50:37 -0400
On Thu May 15 2003 22:12, Richard Russell wrote:
>Hi amanda-users...
>
>I haven't received any response to this email, and was wondering
> if it's because I'm in the wrong forum, or perhaps haven't given
> enough information... or just that no-one happens to know
> anything about the ALT 4/52 (which, I have discovered, appears to
> be a Quantum product, similar to the ALT 7100) . . . Could
> someone give me a tip as to how to find out the information that
> i need?
>
>Cheers
>
>rr
Is this drive found at boot time?  If it is, then the ultimate
identity might be obtainable from a perusal of /var/log/dmesg or
its equivalent.

We'd need your os, and if the kernel is stock or custom too before
anybody can offer any real advice.  Lots of variables.

AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M
Athlon1600XP@1400mhz  512M
by Gene Heskett are: