Amanda-Users

Re: chg-scsi: "got signal 11" on amcheck

2003-05-13 09:10:28
Subject: Re: chg-scsi: "got signal 11" on amcheck
From: Brian Cuttler <brian AT wadsworth DOT org>
To: Toralf Lund <toralf AT procaptura DOT com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:04:52 -0400 (EDT)
We are running the latest MTX (or where when I updated it a few
weeks ago). Have been using chg-zd-mtx since I installed 2.4.3.
We had some releaf from problems (I'm sorry, I don't recall who
suggested it) when I changed the shell to ksh (from sh) in the
chg-zd-mtx script. We are not at 100 % but amcheck now completes
without error though amlabel, especially with slot option continues
to have problems.