Amanda-Users

html reports (Was: columm widths)

2003-01-30 14:17:33
Subject: html reports (Was: columm widths)
From: Gordon Pritchard <gordonp AT sfu DOT ca>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: 30 Jan 2003 10:38:46 -0800
On Thu, 2003-01-30 at 09:47, Don Carlton wrote:

> Has anyone changed the mail report to produce html?

        Now, this is interesting!

        Currently, I'm e-mail bound, so currently when I have html reports, I
used wget and sed/awk to reduce the data to an email.

        However, we're moving to a web-info page, which will be loaded with
tons of mrtg graphs and all sorts of GUI info-at-a-glance.  So, in 6
months time, amanda with html out, or snmp capability, would be cool!

        -Gord

--
Gordon Pritchard, P.Eng.         | Institute of Electrical and
Research Labs Manager            |      Electronics Engineers