Amanda-Users

RE: columm widths in daily mail report

2003-01-30 13:44:57
Subject: RE: columm widths in daily mail report
From: "Cassidy Kern" <cassidy AT positivenetworks DOT com>
To: "'amanda users list'" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:59:25 -0600
>From the sample amanda.conf

# The format for a ColumnSpec is a ',' seperated list of triples.
# Each triple consists of
#   + the name of the column (as in ColumnNameStrings)
#   + prefix before the column
#   + the width of the column, if set to -1 it will be recalculated
#     to the maximum length of a line to print.
# Example:
#       "Disk=1:17,HostName=1:10,OutKB=1:7"
# or
#       "Disk=1:-1,HostName=1:10,OutKB=1:7"
#
# You need only specify those colums that should be changed from
# the default. If nothing is specified in the configfile, the
# above compiled in values will be in effect, resulting in an
# output as it was all the time.
# The names of the colums are:
# HostName, Disk, Level, OrigKB, OutKB, Compress, DumpTime, DumpRate,
# TapeTime and TapeRate.
#                                                       ElB, 1999-02-24.
# columnspec "Disk=1:18,HostName=0:10,OutKB=1:7"

--Cassidy Kern