Amanda-Users

RE: columm widths in daily mail report

2003-01-30 16:27:05
Subject: RE: columm widths in daily mail report
From: "Keith Higgs" <dkh2 AT po.cwru DOT edu>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:53:44 -0500
I have to agree.  While the package names escape me at the moment there
are already lots of toys for converting text files to other formats,
including HTML.

D. Keith Higgs <mailto:dkh2 AT cwru DOT edu> x0559
 Case Western Reserve University, Webmaster - University Library
 Additional Information at http://www.cwru.edu/UL/ and
http://keith.cwru.edu/
"Follow the white rabbit."

Anyone could write up a quick perl script to take amreport -f and
html-ize it.
Stick that in your backup script and be done.