Amanda-Users

Re: columm widths in daily mail report

2003-01-30 13:33:00
Subject: Re: columm widths in daily mail report
From: Gordon Pritchard <gordonp AT sfu DOT ca>
To: amanda users list <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: 30 Jan 2003 09:53:23 -0800
On Thu, 2003-01-30 at 08:46, stan wrote:

> I remember getting an answer on it, but unfortunately, I can't
> find the answer :-(
>
> I've got a situation where some of the fields reported in the daily mail
> report, are bigger that there is space for. I need to know how to make
> these columns wider.

        I am also interested in this.  Much of the data (statistics) smush the
'time' into the KB/s field; my mail-client will accept *much* longer
lines (although the stock width is probably an excellent default).

        -Gord

--
Gordon Pritchard, P.Eng.         | Institute of Electrical and
Research Labs Manager            |      Electronics Engineers