Amanda-Users

Re: problem with 2nd jukebox

2003-01-29 10:27:05
Subject: Re: problem with 2nd jukebox
From: Brian Cuttler <brian AT wadsworth DOT org>
To: James Thorne <j.thorne AT kew DOT org>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:42:02 -0500 (EST)
James,

You have number_configs 2, you have how many jukeboxes ?

I had problems with the 1st jukebox using the chg-zd-mtx
script from 2.4.2p2 but replacing the script with the one
in the 2.4.3 kit resolved the issue.

Its adding the 2nd jukebox that is causing me this problem
the first jukebox continues to function without problem.

I've got 2 completely separate amanda config (sub)trees for
the two jukeboxes, basically L and R configurations differ
in the definitions of tapedev, changerdev, labelstr and the paths
in the amanda-work area, infofile, logdir and indexdir, else the
configs where identical.

My best guess is that the issue is induced by the change of
drive id number.