Amanda-Users

Re: problem with 2nd jukebox

2003-01-29 12:10:08
Subject: Re: problem with 2nd jukebox
From: Brian Cuttler <brian AT wadsworth DOT org>
To: Jean-Louis Martineau <martinea AT iro.umontreal DOT ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:23:48 -0500 (EST)
Jean-Louis,

> Your driveslot must be set to '0', that's the drive you want to use.

Quite right. I was being dense, I'd come to accept that the
tapedev and the changerdev where separate entities and wasn't
thinking in terms of the changer having any options as to where
to load the tape into its drive, especially as there is only
the one in my configuration.

I've replaced my work-around with the corrected configuration.

                                                thank you,

                                                Brian

---
   Brian R Cuttler                 brian.cuttler AT wadsworth DOT org