Amanda-Users

Re: Tape DDS-3 values

2002-09-12 11:02:49
Subject: Re: Tape DDS-3 values
From: Galen Johnson <gjohnson AT trantor DOT org>
To: Kablan BOGNINI <kbognini AT yahoo DOT fr>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:43:33 -0400
Kablan BOGNINI wrote:

Hello,

I am using HP DDS-3 tapes for my backup. I've tried to
get the correct values for my tape. But tapetype gives
this result:
define tapetype HP-DDS3-DAT {
   comment "just produced by tapetype program"
   length 9860 mbytes
   filemark 0 kbytes
   speed 840 kps
}

I think this is not correct because I've a DDS-3 125M
tape with 12GB.

Could someone give me more accurate values for this
tape or point me to doc ?

Thanks in advance.