Amanda-Users

Re: sites using amanda - possible survey

2002-08-26 18:44:45
Subject: Re: sites using amanda - possible survey
From: woods AT weird DOT com (Greg A. Woods)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 18:29:38 -0400 (EDT)
[ On Monday, August 26, 2002 at 21:59:07 (+0200), Toni Schlichting wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: sites using amanda - possible survey
>
> This finally lead to an entry in my list. What do you think about the
> idea to contact all the admins who placed those nice statements on the
> web-sites, to make them enter their project into F-O-M?

Well, as such an admin who could be convinced to put a nice statement on
a web site about some free software I might use, I can say with
certainty that _I_ would not be convinved to enter my own information
into any F-O-M web thingy, though I wmight easily grant permission for
someone else to do so on my behalf.

I.e. these things _REALLY_ need live human editors and/or maintainers.

--
                                                                Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098;            <g.a.woods AT ieee DOT org>;           <woods AT
robohack DOT ca>
Planix, Inc. <woods AT planix DOT com>; VE3TCP; Secrets of the Weird <woods AT
weird DOT com>