Amanda-Users

Re: sites using amanda - possible survey

2002-08-25 14:08:00
Subject: Re: sites using amanda - possible survey
From: "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix AT structbio.vanderbilt DOT edu>
To: Jon LaBadie <jon AT jgcomp DOT com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 12:54:22 -0500
On Sun, 25 Aug 2002, Jon LaBadie wrote:

>I've not seen a survey done in this mailing list, but I wonder if one would
>be appropriate to get a reasonable answer to this question.  Then we could
>put a "as of date XYZ, amanda was known to be in use in these organizations"
>into the F-O-M.

I did this several months ago:

http://amanda.sourceforge.net/fom-serve/cache/319.html

I'd like it if more people would add their organizations to the list but
I can only spend so much time prodding this forum.  ;-)

--
Brandon D. Valentine <bandix AT structbio.vanderbilt DOT edu>
Computer Geek, Center for Structural Biology

"This isn't rocket science -- but it _is_ computer science."
        - Terry Lambert on current AT FreeBSD DOT org.