ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Backing up PST files

2008-02-14 10:49:42
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Backing up PST files
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:44:48 -0600
Sounds like NDMP does things along the lines of the Oracle TDP.  TSM
doesn't know, and can't manage what's in the data sent to it.  Is that
about right?  We're considering dumping the oracle TDP because of that.
I don't want my TSM system just being a dumping grounds for data, I can
use setups that are a lot cheaper for that.

See Ya'
Howard