nv-l

Re: [nv-l] NV 713 and MIBs to find inactive ports in Cisco Switches.

2003-01-08 08:45:10
Subject: Re: [nv-l] NV 713 and MIBs to find inactive ports in Cisco Switches.
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 13:45:10 +0000
The dot1dBridge MIB (RFC 1493) is shipped with and loaded into NetView. Check /usr/OV/snmp_mibs.
Cheers,
Jane

Mithun Prakash Prabhu wrote:

Hello,
But where can I get the dot1dBridge MIB?? Any idea or any pointers to
the same??
Also any special procedures we have to do after we load the MIB??
Also I have another problem, when I open the Netview web console, and if
the default map is open on the Netview server then all goes fine
properly. But if I have saved any map to a new map and open the same in
the server, and then I open the web console it doesn't at all open the
map, what I mean is the login to console happens but after that when I
say file and open map in web console, it says error: no maps currently
open. But the same when I open the default map in the server it doesn't
give me this error. What can be the reasons??
Regards,
Mithun Prabhu System Engineer, ITO Infosys Technologies Limited Direct:080-4175689 Fax : 852 0362 Home: www.infosys.com