nv-l

[nv-l] NV 713 and MIBs to find inactive ports in Cisco Switches.

2003-01-07 01:25:12
Subject: [nv-l] NV 713 and MIBs to find inactive ports in Cisco Switches.
From: "Mithun Prakash Prabhu" <Mithun_Prabhu AT infosys DOT com>
To: <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 11:55:12 +0530

Hi list,

I have installed Netview ver 7.1.3, I have discovered some Cisco 4006 switches via the server discovery. Now I wanted to know what MIB you need to load in order to find out the INACTIVE ports in a cisco switch. Ie those ports where its either not been used or been disabled.

Also when I open the NV Web console using a login id and password I see there a view inactive ports in a network device option, which gives me no values. I have some cisco MIBs downloaded but don’t know which one’s will help me. Please can any one let me know the same.

Thanks in Advance.

 Regards,

Mithun Prabhu