Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Problem with linux client/netbackup 4.5 MP6

2005-07-13 12:47:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Problem with linux client/netbackup 4.5 MP6
From: thoke AT northpeak DOT org (Tim Hoke)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:47:57 -0500
You can indeed upgrade from MP to FP.... However, as previously stated,
it is in fact a re-install.  That's the reason for my hint at upgrading
to 5.x if you're already going to go from MP to FP

As far as your workaround listed, that's probably a bad idea as
assuming the kernel is something it's not _could_ cause other problems.
-Tim