Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 4.5 windows client will not install

2004-05-21 07:14:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 4.5 windows client will not install
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 13:14:07 +0200
Hello Kathy

I have seen something like this on a windows 2000 with more than 4 GB RAM.
There is a bug in the install module so it says insufficient memory, when the
opposite is the case. For more information do a search on 111 at veritas
support.
The solution in our case was to run setup with -z (disables the memory check)

Regards
Michael

On Fri, 21 May 2004 05:38:02 -0400, Kathryn Riddlemoser wrote