Networker

[Networker] Downloading from EMC Support?

2013-02-27 12:26:00
Subject: [Networker] Downloading from EMC Support?
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 12:25:25 -0500
Trying to use the support site to download software, instead of Powerlink,
since we're supposed to use that instead of Powerlink. So I choose to try
and download the Networker Server for Windows:

< https://support.emc.com/downloads/1193_NetWorker-Server-for-Windows >

I go here, click on 8.0.1 .. and nothing shows up. I see no list of
anything to browse, even using different browsers. What am I doing wrong -
do I have to request access to a locked file? I am able to sign in, so it
knows who I am.

I liked Powerlink a whole lot better ...