Networker

Re: [Networker] Downloading from EMC Support?

2013-02-27 13:04:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] Downloading from EMC Support?
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 12:59:11 -0500
> Try:
>
> https://support.emc.com/downloads/1095_NetWorker
>
> That's 8.0sp1
>
> If it doesn't show anything for you, it is probably a contract issue
> and you need to get EMC to add it to your profile.

OK, that shows me the downloads. However, that link is *not* where the
support page directed me, when I clicked on the "Downloads" link on the
support page, and chose "Networker Server for Windows". That is what you
get when you choose "Networker" ... not the specific version for your
specific OS.

I am less than impressed with the new EMC Support Page ...

> ----
> Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
> Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
> OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039

Powerlink,