Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Director CLUSTER

2015-05-18 14:11:28
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Director CLUSTER
From: Carlo Filippetto <carlo.filippetto AT gmail DOT com>
To: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 20:09:15 +0200

"The new copies can not be used for restoration unless you specifically choose them by JobId.​"

I read it, but propably I don't undertand it in the correct way... (I'm Italian)

I read that I can do a "restore copy" job that restore the original Job.
You say me that I can do a normal "restore" job and there  select the ID of the copy instead of the original Job?

If I'm in the situation to use the site2, I need to restore from the copy, because I will have only the secondary SD, not the primary one that is lost with all the Servers.

Another question:
May I use the Copy Job to create a "Virtual Full" backup?

Thank you ANA, I have to offer you an Italian's coffee