Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula Director CLUSTER

2015-05-15 09:10:23
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula Director CLUSTER
From: Carlo Filippetto <carlo.filippetto AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 15:08:23 +0200
Hi all,
I would like to have a redundant solution.

I have 2 sites, with a storage (and SD) on both side.
I would like to copy all the backup volumes from the first site to the second one, and this shouldn't be a problem.
I would like to have a bacula up and running, and updated on the second site when the production site goes down, so I can restore the machine and manage all restore process from that site without problem.

I thought to set up bacula-director in HA cluster solution (bacula-dir+mysql master/slave), it is possible?

Witch may be the problem and the benefit in this solution?

Other option?

Thank you.