Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problem with installing bacula systemd unit files

2014-11-07 08:19:42
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problem with installing bacula systemd unit files
From: Can Şirin <sirincan AT itu.edu DOT tr>
To: Simone Caronni <negativo17 AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 15:17:12 +0200
In fact, we would prefer to use only the official repositories of
RHEL, instead of third parties because of the security issues.
If it is not too hard to compile a project that there is no rpm
package in the off. repos, it is more preferable for us to compile it.
We do not use unofficial repos, unless it is mandatory.

There is no special requirements for Bacula. We just would like
install it from the source code. If Bacula 7 comes into the official
RHEL repos. We will be pleased to use that packages.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards.
Can