Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Problem with installing bacula systemd unit files

2014-11-07 03:31:44
Subject: [Bacula-users] Problem with installing bacula systemd unit files
From: Can Şirin <sirincan AT itu.edu DOT tr>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 10:07:19 +0200
Hi,

I am setting up a new backup server with Bacula 7.0.5 on RHEL7. I am going to
compile it from the source code. Everything is fine but just systemd
integration.

In the configuration options, I use "--with-systemd=/usr/lib/systemd/system"

After "make" command has been ended, I run the "make install" but
unfortunately
there is no systemd unit file copied by the bacula installation under the
/usr/lib/systemd/system directory.

I thought it was needed to run "make install-autoconf". With this way
only SysV init files are copied.

How could I install the systemd unit files, without copying them
manually from the source (platform/systemd) dir?

My configure options are;

CFLAGS="-g -Wall" ./configure \
   --sbindir=/opt/bacula/bin \
   --sysconfdir=/opt/bacula/etc \
   --enable-smartalloc \
   --with-postgresql=/usr/pgsql-9.3 \
   --with-working-dir=/opt/bacula/working \
   --with-pid-dir=/opt/bacula/working \
   --with-subsys-dir=/opt/bacula/working \
   --with-openssl \
   --enable-conio \