Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problem with installing bacula systemd unit files

2014-11-07 05:04:58
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problem with installing bacula systemd unit files
From: Simone Caronni <negativo17 AT gmail DOT com>
To: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 11:02:09 +0100
On 7 November 2014 10:43, Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com> wrote:
Yes, you are correct, currently there is no Makefile command to install
the systemd files.  I like your idea of adding a new configure option.
I would probably prefer "with-systemd-dir=" which corresponds to how the
other directories work, then define a default and as you say just add a
new Makefile target -- probably  "make install-systemd".

It sounds like a nice little project that is needed and not too hard to
implement.

Have you done any of the work to accomplish this, or are you asking me
or someone else to do it?

Since we're installing our systemd files I did not notice the install target for those is missing.
Also the bacula-traymonitor files miss the install target.

I will try to do it in the next days if nobody does it before me.

Regards,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/