Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-dir stuck trying to mount the wrong volume

2014-09-06 16:05:03
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-dir stuck trying to mount the wrong volume
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Dmitri Maziuk <dmaziuk AT bmrb.wisc DOT edu>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2014 21:59:22 +0200
Hello,

Yes, I likely chimed in with the statement you said, and it seems like
most everything you say is correct -- I cannot find the documentation on
these features.

I now remember why I didn't answer you the last time and why I probably
won't this time either.  It is because when I read what you write to me,
perhaps I am overly sensitive, but I get the feeling that you don't like
Bacula, you don't like me, and you are being sarcastic.  I hope I am
completely wrong on all those points, but that is how I take it, so the
best response is just silence.

Kern