Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Fedora 16 - RHEL 5/6 Bacula RPM repository

2011-12-20 07:59:00
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Fedora 16 - RHEL 5/6 Bacula RPM repository
From: Simone Caronni <negativo17 AT gmail DOT com>
To: Geert Stappers <Geert.Stappers AT vanadgroup DOT com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 13:56:15 +0100
Sorry, those are the basis for fedora-usermgmt generation, the static
uids associated with services can be found inside the "setup" package
on any system.

i.e. on my Fedora system:

[slaanesh@3zpc0560 ~]$ rpm -qd setup
/usr/share/doc/setup-2.8.36/COPYING
/usr/share/doc/setup-2.8.36/uidgid
[slaanesh@3zpc0560 ~]$ cat /usr/share/doc/setup-2.8.36/uidgid | grep bacula
bacula  133     133     /var/spool/bacula               /sbin/nologin   bacula

Regards,
--Simone