Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Being spam by Bacula daemon

2010-12-08 04:01:35
Subject: [Bacula-users] Being spam by Bacula daemon
From: Raleigh Guevarra <deathect AT yahoo DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 00:57:36 -0800 (PST)
Hi there,

I'm being spam by Bacula Daemon for over a week now every 3mins 24/7. I did checked several times my configurations and all are fine, Passwords are OK, dir can connect to all clients, Jobs all are being done OK.

Below is the content of the email sent by Bacula daemon:
07-Dec 00:29 my-dir: ERROR in authenticate.c:304 UA Hello from client:10.10.10.2:36131 is invalid. Len=0

* 10.10.10.2 = Bacula-Dir

Anyone please help on this, thank you in advance.

Raleigh