Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Client in LAN, Server in the Internet

2010-08-11 18:03:34
Subject: [Bacula-users] Client in LAN, Server in the Internet
From: "Markus Lanz" <hatori.hanzo AT gmx DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 00:00:51 +0200
Hi

Is it possible to have the server in the internet and the client in the LAN?
The client would be behind the firewall and not directly reachable by the
server. Only the client can reach the server directly?

I'm asking because there are some backup programms where the server is
initiating the backup. But in my case the server has to be offsite and
therefore the client need to start the backup job by it self.

Kind Regards
Markus
--
GRATIS fÃŒr alle GMX-Mitglieder: Die maxdome Movie-FLAT!