Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Must I mail message?

2009-07-01 12:32:45
Subject: [Bacula-users] Must I mail message?
From: ginzzer <ginzzer AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 11:24:42 -0500
After configuration and make all daemon's running, I try to start a
small back on /home by running "run" after launching bconsole

But when I start a job, after a while, it reports

01-Jul 11:24 my-dir JobId 4: message.c:485 Mail prog: bsmtp: bsmtp.c:442
Fatal connect error to localhost: ERR=Connection refused
01-Jul 11:24 my-dir JobId 4: Error: message.c:496 Mail program
terminated in error.
CMD=/opt/bacula/sbin/bsmtp -h localhost -f "(Bacula) <os_admin AT gmail DOT
com>"
-s "Bacula: Backup Error of my-fd Full" os_admin AT gmail DOT com
ERR=Child exited with code 1

I also try to comment all "Messages" tag in bacula-dir.conf, but still
no help.

What's going on? Please help me to fix mail problem or help me to stop
messaging

Thanks  a lot.