Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] A doubt about SVN backups

2009-07-01 12:26:53
Subject: [Bacula-users] A doubt about SVN backups
From: Reynier Perez Mira <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 12:20:35 -0400
Hi every:
I need to backup some SVN repositories. For that I check this wiki page http://wiki.bacula.org/doku.php?id=application_specific_backups:subversion_repositories I don't know if this is outdate but I think that maybe it works (I need to test). My doubt came with the Job definition and Fileset. For now my client config is as follow:

#Job Definition
Job {
  Name = "SP_DC_SVN-FD"
  JobDefs = "DefinicionPorDefectoParaCopias"
  Level = Incremental
  Client = salvasprod_dc_svn-fd
  FileSet = "SP_DC_SVN-FS"
  Schedule = "ScheduleFull"
  Write Bootstrap = "/data/BoostrapFiles/SP_DC_SVN-FD.bsr"
  Priority = 5
  Pool = SP_DC_SVN_Pool

  RunScript {
    Runs on Client = Yes
    Runs When = Before
    Abort Job on Error = No
    Command = "/etc/bacula/scripts/svn_save.sh %l"
  }
}

#FileSet Definition
FileSet {
  Name = "SP_DC_SVN-FS"
  Include {
    Options {
      signature = SHA1
      compression = GZIP
      onefs = no
    }
    File = "/etc"
  }
}

My question is: I need to define a Fileset when the script svn_save.sh backup the SVN using svnadmin command? Or the script only create the .gz file from svnadmin command and then in Fileset I need to specify the directory where .gz files are located?
Regards and waiting for your comments
--
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira