Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bulk] Re: thannyd earthlink.net

2009-04-07 19:42:25
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bulk] Re: thannyd earthlink.net
From: "Mike Holden" <bacula AT mikeholden DOT org>
To: "bacula-users" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 00:36:01 +0100 (BST)
Dan Langille wrote:
> This can be set by each user, on a list by list basis, or applied
> globally to all Bacula lists.

That option would appear to be set to Yes by default, so it probably
wasn't my MTA saving me from duplicates earlier on! I did wonder, because
I get duplicates that way from other lists I subscribe to.

Maybe if this list didn't try to save people from themselves, people would
do thing properly? :-)

Anyway, I think this topic has run its course. I will continue to reply
only to the list. You can make your own mind up about what you do. I don't
believe I have anything further to add on the subject, and I respectfully
suggest we all get back to discussing bacula :-)
--
Mike Holden

http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted
items, including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts