Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] thannyd earthlink.net

2009-04-06 09:58:13
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] thannyd earthlink.net
From: Mike Ruskai <thannyd AT earthlink DOT net>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 09:54:18 -0400
On 04/05/2009 19:11, Dan Langille wrote:

> Please do not make your spam problem *our* spam problem.  There are
> better ways to handle this.
>
> Please do not expect every person on this mailing list to fill out this
> webform every time they post to the list.

No one has to do any such thing to post to this list.

You're getting that because you're writing a message directly to me, not
the list.

That you routinely write both to the original sender and the list is not
my problem.

Something I would have been happy to explain privately, but insist on
explaining publicly because you've posted the above to the list.