BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] How to force full backups on weekends?

2011-04-13 17:35:24
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] How to force full backups on weekends?
From: "Jeffrey J. Kosowsky" <backuppc AT kosowsky DOT org>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 17:33:05 -0400
Jake Wilson wrote at about 11:54:13 -0600 on Wednesday, April 13, 2011:
 > In order to minimize cpu load on our servers at the office, I'd like to make
 > sure that the full backups only occur on the weekends.  Is there a
 > straightforward way to accomplish this in the interface or do I need to go
 > the cron job route?

Does anybody bother to do a Google search or read the archives before
WASTING our time asking the EXACT same question that was asked just a
couple of weeks ago?

This newslist gets enough traffic even without people asking the same
questions over and over again. It really is getting to be quite
rude... It's as if posters think the rest of us have all the time in
the world to answer the same FAQ's again because they are too lazy to
try to find out the answer themselves.