BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Full and Incrementals Backup question

2010-04-17 07:54:52
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Full and Incrementals Backup question
From: Luis Paulo <luis.barbas AT gmail DOT com>
To: innop AT voila DOT fr
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 12:53:25 +0100
Sure.

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 11:42 AM, Inno <innop AT voila DOT fr> wrote:
Great ! Thanks a lot !  (but I prefer IncrLevel = 1, 2, 3, 4 it's more logical for me for don't automatic delete backup ^^)

(1) More logical than what?

But just a last thing.

A IncrLevel = 1 it's not a differential backup ? Also this daily copy all modified data from the last full ?

your 1st question: Of course it is. Are you trying to be "picky" about differential and incremental?
your 2nd question: What?

Hmm maybe because it's a "rsync" copy it's copy only the real modified data ?!

(2) Are you answering your 2nd question?

Thanks

 Not much answers this time, hey? Sorry. I'll get back to you tomorrow (my tomorrow, I guess) if you wish.

Regards
Luis