BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Full and Incrementals Backup question

2010-04-09 07:25:50
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Full and Incrementals Backup question
From: Inno <innop AT voila DOT fr>
To: Tony Molloy <tony.molloy AT ul DOT ie>, General list for user discussion questions and support <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 13:23:32 +0200 (CEST)
Thanks.

Ok I understand now for Full backup but with incremental I have :

In CGI of BackupPC :
FullPeriod : 7
FullKeepCnt : 2
IncrPeriod  : 1
IncrKeepCnt : 8

9 - Full - 26/3
10 - DELETE by NightlyDaemon: incremental - 29/3
11 - incremental - 30/3
12 - incremental - 31/3
13 - incremental - 1/4
14 - Full - 2/4
15 - incremental - 4/4
16 - incremental - 5/4
17 - incremental - 6/4
18 - incremental - 7/4
19 - incremental - 8/4

In this anormal case incremental of 29/3 has been deleted. Also incrementals of
30/3 to 1/4 not run ??

Thanks.