BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] How big is your backup?

2009-12-23 14:04:18
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] How big is your backup?
From: "Chris Baker" <cbaker AT intera DOT com>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 12:59:41 -0600
Also, if you don't require off-site backup, go with an internal drive. Some of the external drives out there still have Linux issues. None of the internal drives have those kind of issues.

You can get up 2 TB now in one single drive now for under $200. Western Digital, Seagate, and Hitachi are all selling them.

And, Backup Exec has been a Symantec product for four years now.

Chris Baker -- cbaker AT intera DOT com
systems administrator
INTERA -- 512-425-2006