BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] how to have 1 full backup + incrementals forever?

2009-10-20 12:15:39
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] how to have 1 full backup + incrementals forever?
From: Adam Williams <awilliam AT mdah.state.ms DOT us>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:10:51 -0500
I'm confused on what my configuration parameters should be then, to keep
a full every other week, plus incrementals for that two week period, but
retain forever.  does this look correct?

$Conf{FullKeepCnt} = ['0', '2'];
$Conf{FullKeepCntMin} = '1';
$Conf{FullAgeMax} = '9999999999999';
$Conf{IncrKeepCnt} = '13';