BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Incremental dumps hanging with 'Can't get rsync digests' & 'Can't call method "isCached"'

2008-10-28 07:15:24
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Incremental dumps hanging with 'Can't get rsync digests' & 'Can't call method "isCached"'
From: Omar Llorens Crespo Domínguez <tsomar AT tsolucio DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 12:07:18 +0100
If any one is interested, in my company we have a new solution for a
NAS, SAN, Backups, etc, ...
We make a new product "bearNAS" it's a pendrive that has a BackupPc and
an Openfiler, all integrate. Only you need simple machine with all the
hard disk that you want and usb port. This solution is cheap and easy
for work and permit you do a lot of things, clusters, bonding, lvm,
iscsi, ....
You can speak with me, omar AT tsolucio DOT com or my boss , Joe Bordes,
joe AT tsolucio DOT com. We want colobarate with this comunity and with others,
for this don't dude for ask us.

JPL TSOLUCIO S.L
www.tsolucio.com
902 886 938