Amanda-Users

Re: Configuring amanda backup using LUFS and vtapes

2005-04-08 15:44:58
Subject: Re: Configuring amanda backup using LUFS and vtapes
From: Eric Dantan Rzewnicki <rzewnickie AT rfa DOT org>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 15:33:25 -0400
On Fri, Apr 08, 2005 at 08:29:17PM +0200, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
> Hi, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki,
> on Freitag, 08. April 2005 at 19:04 you wrote to amanda-users:
> EDR> Which HOWTO is this? I'm sorry if the URL was already mentioned earlier
> EDR> in the thread ... I seem to have missed it.
> http://www.amanda.org/docs/howto-filedriver.html

Ah. Ok, thanks. I've already read that one. It is very good and I've got
things working fine with virtual tapes. One question ... why does it
skip from Step 5 to Step 8? not a big deal, just curious.

I thought there might have been another HOWTO about copying vtapes
offsite.
--
Eric Dantan Rzewnicki  |  Systems Administrator
Technical Operations Division  |  Radio Free Asia