Amanda-Users

R: Proposal v2: quota limit on backup clients and groupware (Hope to be added on the wishlist)

2003-04-22 16:35:01
Subject: R: Proposal v2: quota limit on backup clients and groupware (Hope to be added on the wishlist)
From: "Creator" <creator AT mindcreations DOT com>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 22:33:11 +0200

This is an interesting collateral effect that I've not taken into
consideration just because I'm not an amanda hacker :)

Actually I've no idea how to reduce the estimate time... maybe only running
it on client side with the negative effects of this choice.

If no one finds out a solution to this problem maybe that what I've proposed
it is simply not feasible.

Thank you,

Stefano Coletta

creator AT mindcreations DOT com