Amanda-Users

Re: chg-zd-mtx issue ?

2003-04-07 16:15:20
Subject: Re: chg-zd-mtx issue ?
From: Brian Cuttler <brian AT wadsworth DOT org>
To: Christophe Kalt <kalt AT taranis DOT org>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 14:52:27 -0400 (EDT)
/bin/sh -> /bin/ksh

Its a definite improvement - this is the first I've been able
to successfully run amcheck when I've needed to view more than
a couple of tapes in the jukebox !

Unfortunately amtape update still acts the same, not that its
all that important at this stage that I have a barcode to
amanda-label reference but as long as I'm on the cutting edge
of Solaris/amanda I'd report what I was seeing.

> amtape ninfo update
amtape: scanning all 9 slots in tape-changer rack:
slot 2: date X        label NTNWKLY09
Bus error (core dumped)

                                                thanks,

                                                Brian