Amanda-Users

Re: chg-zd-mtx issue ?

2003-04-04 11:22:16
Subject: Re: chg-zd-mtx issue ?
From: Brian Cuttler <brian AT wadsworth DOT org>
To: Pablo Jejcic <pablo.jejcic AT smartweb.rgu.ac DOT uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 10:14:16 -0500 (EST)
Pablo,

I see this problem intermittently and not always at slot 9, I've
seen it at 1, 4 probably others.

I don't know why the bus would have degraded when it had been working
fine but the boxes are rackmounted and on rails and my next step will
be to follow the suggestions of shaking the cables and tightening the
screws.