Amanda-Users

Re: chg-zd-mtx issue ?

2003-04-04 15:01:49
Subject: Re: chg-zd-mtx issue ?
From: Brian Cuttler <brian AT wadsworth DOT org>
To: Jon LaBadie <jon AT jgcomp DOT com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 13:25:08 -0500 (EST)
Jon,

My error - I'd intended to cc the list.

Jon,
Gene,

I'm uncertain how to unravel the core file - but I did find one
in one of my amanda directories and for lack of proper training
ran strings on it.

This is interesting (I think)...

This is pulled from several pages down and I'm afraid it might
highlight something in the changer script, chg-zd-mtx.

So I will try running chg-zd-mtx commands and see if I can't
induct an error.

coredump
blocks
nofiles
descriptors
memory
kbytes
unlimited
unlimited
unlimited
08:46          -> status 0, result ""
t 3 to drive 0 (/dev/rmt/0cn)
to Storage Element 9...done"
 !"#$%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\]^_`ABCDEFGHIJKLMNO
PQRSTUVWXYZ{|}~
loadslot clean
Exit 2 "<none>" "unknown option: $cmd"
esac
Exit 2 "<none>" "$myname: should not get here"
-clea
eSUNW_OST_OSCMD
/usr/local/libexec/chg-zd-mtx