Amanda-Users

Re: downgrading

2003-02-20 12:08:00
Subject: Re: downgrading
From: rwong AT mrs.mni.mcgill DOT ca
To: Joshua Baker-LePain <jlb17 AT duke DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:39:44 -0500 (EST)
Here's the mt status after a run that used 2 tapes:

SCSI 2 tape drive:
File number=3, block number=0, partition=0.
Tape block size 0 bytes. Density code 0x80 (DLT 15GB uncompressed).
Soft error count since last status=0
General status bits on (81010000):
 EOF ONLINE IM_REP_EN

On this run, the first tape does not appear to contain the *reported*
backup images.  So in effect, none of my backups took place while amanda
says otherwise.

Sure, I can give 2.4.4b1 a try.  I've tried every other release.  :)
Before I noticed the tapes acting funny.  I know that that last dumper
line in amreport did occur and was never a problem.

robin