Amanda-Users

Re: downgrading

2003-02-19 15:43:08
Subject: Re: downgrading
From: rwong AT mrs.mni.mcgill DOT ca
To: Joshua Baker-LePain <jlb17 AT duke DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:17:59 -0500 (EST)
I've attached a run using the unix tools.  There were messages in the log
which I've also attached.

Another symptom I've noticed is that when amanda uses multiple tapes.  The
first tape will not be accessible by the amanda tools but mt/dd can read
the fileheaders and read the backups.  But the tapes following the first
are never readable by amanda nor mt/dd.

robin